New to Showdowns? Check out the Basics!
Want to see who's winning? Check out the Leaderboards!

Game Selection

Pick a Game. Any Game.
Payouts and Nameplates

Hold 'Em

If You Like Texas Hold 'Em, You Will LOVE this Game.

Private Game

i

Do you know the Rules & Scoring System for this game?

Check them out!

How To Play

Rules x

Applies only to Rewind/Live games

  1. Game Entry Fees - Contestants can enter $5, $10, $25, $50 and $100 Hold 'Em games. Funds are NOT withdrawn upon entry because players who fold DO NOT pay the full amount. Instead, the entry fee amounts represent how much a player must have in their account to participate in a given game. This process guarantees a player’s cost is covered in the event they play all the way through. The table below represents both the stages when funds are withdrawn and how much is withdrawn during a given stage:
  2. *REQUIRED to start game
    Breakdown of Cost
    Entry Fee See Hole Cards* See Flop See Turn See River Go for Pot Win
    $5 $1 $1 $1 $1 $1
    $10 $2 $2 $2 $2 $2
    $25 $5 $5 $5 $5 $5
    $50 $10 $10 $10 $10 $10
    $100 $20 $20 $20 $20 $20
  3. Experience Level of Players - Player nameplates are color coded to identify the experience level of each participant in a game. A GREEN nameplate identifies someone who has played in less than 100 total Spoker games, a BLUE nameplate identifies someone who has played in between 100 and 999 total Spoker games and a BLACK nameplate identifies someone who has played in at least 1,000 total Spoker games. Games played in the PRACTICE lobby do NOT count towards these totals.
  4. Beginner Games - Some Spoker games only permit beginning players in them. These games are labed "BEG" in the game lobby. A beginning player is defined as anyone who has played less than 100 times of any game type. For example, GREED is a particular game type. 1/6 of the Spoker games are only open to beginning players.
  5. Winning Position - Only the top finisher is paid. If 2 or more people tie for the top position, they will split the pot.
Back To Top Close Rules
  1. Pick a Sport - There are six sports to choose from: baseball, basketball, golf, football, EPL soccer, and hockey.
  2. Object of the Game - Contestants play a one round Hold 'Em format with the goal of trying to accumulate the highest 5 card fantasy point total. At the same time, they also try to secure as many bonus points as possible.
  3. Starting the Game - Contestants are each dealt two hole cards from the deck. The two pocket (or hole) cards are only known to the player who receives them. They can either "fold" or "play on" after viewing these cards. Five additional cards are dealt and placed face down in the middle of the table. Once they are revealed, ALL players who have not folded can play off of them to improve their hand.
  4. Pot - Only players who don't fold are eligible to win the pot. The player with the highest scoring hand receives the money in the pot.
  5. Keyboard Hotkeys - Contestants can press "A" on their keyboard to play on and "F" to fold. When SELECTING athletes, contestants can press the number on the keyboard that corresponds to the number on the athlete card to select them.
  6. Folding - Players can either fold or play on at four different junctures in the game. If a player folds immediately after seeing their hole cards 80% of their entry fee remains in their account and the other 20% goes towards the pot. If a player folds immediately after seeing the 3 card flop, 60% of their entry fee remains in their account and the other 40% goes towards the pot.. If a player folds immediately after seeing the turn card, 40% of their entry fee remains in their account and the other 60% goes towards the pot. If a player folds immediately after seeing the river card, 20% of their entry fee remains in their account and the other 80% goes towards the pot.
  7. Rake Fee - The rake fee is 6.7% per game (Excluding Practice games).
Back To Top Close Rules
  1. Scoring - Scoring is based on two parts. First, the fantasy point values of each of the 5 cards are added together. Second, bonus points are also awarded for the poker hand.
  2. Value of Athletes - Athletes are scored based on the fantasy points they score during their live action sporting events. It is possible for athletes to score 0 or even negative points.
  3. Card Selection - Contestants who don't fold during the game will select ANY 5 card combination of their community/hole cards to be scored.
  4. Final Standings - There are two ways contestants can view the scoring of their game. First, they can watch the fantasy scoring unfold, from the game room, as the live sporting event plays out in real time. You can also see the final results in My Games by clicking on the game once ALL of the live sporting events have concluded. Showdown games conclude within 10 minutes of the live sporting event finalizing.
Back To Top Close Rules
  1. Color/Position Bonus Points - Bonus points are awarded for athletes who share the same card color. Each color has a term associated with the sport to help contestants distinguish between colors that look similar to them (e.g., to assist those who are color blind). Bonuses are awarded based on the following combinations:
  2. Bonus Points
    1 Pair = 4 Points
    2 Pairs = 8 Points
    3 of a Kind = 12 Points
    Straight (5 Different Colors) = 16 points
    Full House = 20 Points
    4 of a Kind = 24 Points
    5 of a Kind = 28 Points
  3. Matching Bonus Points - There is no teammates bonus. Instead, there is a MATCHING BONUS. Each time the same athlete is duplicated in a hand, the player receives a matching bonus. The matching bonus awards points in the following manner for matches:
  4. Bonus Points
    1 Pair = 8 Points
    2 Pairs = 16 Points
    3 of a Kind = 24 Points
    Full House = 32 Points
    4 of a Kind = 40 Points
    5 of a Kind = 48 Points
Back To Top Close Rules
  1. Text Alert - Once your Bid N' Go fills with nine contestants, you will receive a text alert. This alert is a notice announcing your Bid N' Go is about to start. The last player at the table will NOT receive a text alert because it is unnecessary.
  2. Internet Connectivity - Players assume the risk for any internet connectivity issues or complete disconnections. If you are experiencing an Internet connection problem, you will see this picture:
Back To Top Close Rules
  1. No Tiebreakers - There are no tiebreakers for Hold 'Em. If 2 or more contestants tie for the top position, they split the pot evenly.
Back To Top Close Rules

Applies only to Practice games

  1. Practice First - It is recommended that all players practice Hold 'Em before playing for money.
  2. Pricing for the Practice Game - Practice is always FREE!
Back To Top Close Rules

Omaha

A Variation of Hold 'Em that Creates More Exciting Options.

Private Game

i

Do you know the Rules & Scoring System for this game?

Check them out!

How To Play

Rules x

Applies only to Rewind/Live games

  1. Game Entry Fees - Contestants can enter $5, $10, $25, $50 and $100 Omaha games. Funds are NOT withdrawn upon entry because players who fold DO NOT pay the full amount. Instead, the entry fee amounts represent how much a player must have in their account to participate in a given game. This process guarantees a player’s cost is covered in the event they play all the way through. The table below represents both the stages when funds are withdrawn and how much is withdrawn during a given stage:
  2. *REQUIRED to start game
    Breakdown of Cost
    Entry Fee See Hole Cards* See Flop See Turn See River Go for Pot Win
    $5 $1 $1 $1 $1 $1
    $10 $2 $2 $2 $2 $2
    $25 $5 $5 $5 $5 $5
    $50 $10 $10 $10 $10 $10
    $100 $20 $20 $20 $20 $20
  3. Experience Level of Players - Player nameplates are color coded to identify the experience level of each participant in a game. A GREEN nameplate identifies someone who has played in less than 100 total Spoker games, a BLUE nameplate identifies someone who has played in between 100 and 999 total Spoker games and a BLACK nameplate identifies someone who has played in at least 1,000 total Spoker games. Games played in the PRACTICE lobby do NOT count towards these totals.
  4. Beginner Games - Some Spoker games only permit beginning players in them. These games are labed "BEG" in the game lobby. A beginning player is defined as anyone who has played less than 100 times of any game type. For example, GREED is a particular game type. 1/6 of the Spoker games are only open to beginning players.
  5. Winning Position - Only the top finisher is paid. If 2 or more people tie for the top position, they will split the pot.
Back To Top Close Rules
  1. Pick a Sport - There are six sports to choose from: baseball, basketball, golf, football, EPL soccer, and hockey.
  2. Object of the Game - Contestants play a one round Omaha format with the goal of trying to accumulate the highest 5 card fantasy point total. At the same time, they also try to secure as many bonus points as possible.
  3. Starting the Game - Contestants are each dealt two hole cards from the deck. The two pocket (or hole) cards are only known to the player who receives them. They can either "fold" or "play on" after viewing these cards. Five additional cards are dealt and placed face down in the middle of the table. Once they are revealed, ALL players who have not folded can play off of them to improve their hand.
  4. Pot - Only players who don't fold are eligible to win the pot. The player with the highest scoring hand receives the money in the pot.
  5. Keyboard Hotkeys - Contestants can press "A" on their keyboard to play on and "F" to fold. When SELECTING athletes, contestants can press the number on the keyboard that corresponds to the number on the athlete card to select them.
  6. Folding - Players can either fold or play on at four different junctures in the game. If a player folds immediately after seeing their hole cards 80% of their entry fee remains in their account and the other 20% goes towards the pot. If a player folds immediately after seeing the 3 card flop, 60% of their entry fee remains in their account and the other 40% goes towards the pot.. If a player folds immediately after seeing the turn card, 40% of their entry fee remains in their account and the other 60% goes towards the pot. If a player folds immediately after seeing the river card, 20% of their entry fee remains in their account and the other 80% goes towards the pot.
  7. Rake Fee - The rake fee is 6.7% per game.
Back To Top Close Rules
  1. Scoring - Scoring is based on two parts. First, the fantasy point values of each of the 5 cards are added together. Second, bonus points are also awarded for the poker hand.
  2. Value of Athletes - Athletes are scored based on the fantasy points they score during their live action sporting events. It is possible for athletes to score 0 or even negative points.
  3. Card Selection - Contestants who don't fold during the game will select ANY 3 community cards to go with any 2 hole cards to be scored.
  4. Final Standings - There are two ways contestants can view the scoring of their game. First, they can watch the fantasy scoring unfold, from the game room, as the live sporting event plays out in real time. You can also see the final results in My Games by clicking on the game once ALL of the live sporting events have concluded. Showdown games conclude within 10 minutes of the live sporting event finalizing.
Back To Top Close Rules
  1. Color/Position Bonus Points - Bonus points are awarded for athletes who share the same card color. Each color has a term associated with the sport to help contestants distinguish between colors that look similar to them (e.g., to assist those who are color blind). Bonuses are awarded based on the following combinations:
  2. Bonus Points
    1 Pair = 4 Points
    2 Pairs = 8 Points
    3 of a Kind = 12 Points
    Straight (5 Different Colors) = 16 points
    Full House = 20 Points
    4 of a Kind = 24 Points
    5 of a Kind = 28 Points
  3. Matching Bonus Points - There is no teammates bonus. Instead, there is a MATCHING BONUS. Each time the same athlete is duplicated in a hand, the player receives a matching bonus. The matching bonus awards points in the following manner for matches:
  4. Bonus Points
    1 Pair = 8 Points
    2 Pairs = 16 Points
    3 of a Kind = 24 Points
    Full House = 32 Points
    4 of a Kind = 40 Points
    5 of a Kind = 48 Points
Back To Top Close Rules
  1. Text Alert - Once your Bid N' Go fills with nine contestants, you will receive a text alert. This alert is a notice announcing your Bid N' Go is about to start. The last player at the table will NOT receive a text alert because it is unnecessary.
  2. Internet Connectivity - Players assume the risk for any internet connectivity issues or complete disconnections. If you are experiencing an Internet connection problem, you will see this picture:
Back To Top Close Rules
  1. No Tiebreakers - There are no tiebreakers for Omaha. If 2 or more contestants tie for the top position, they split the pot evenly.
Back To Top Close Rules

Applies only to Practice games

  1. Practice First - It is recommended that all players practice Omaha before playing for money.
  2. Pricing for the Practice Game - Practice is always FREE!
Back To Top Close Rules

Showdown Daily Top 10
5/26/2022

Place Display Name Score Payout
No users are currently on this leaderboard

Payouts increase as more Showdown games are entered for the day. Leaders are subject to change until all live games have finished scoring.

♤ ♣ Showdown Basics ♦ ♡

  1. Showdown is a Spoker Live Format--Showdown contests only involve Spoker Live games. There are no Rewind Showdown offerings.
  2. Entry Fees—Contests have tables with different entry fees. They are $5, $10, $25, $50 and $100.
  3. Showdown=EXACTLY 1 Professional Sporting Event--Each Showdown contest involves athletes from EXACTLY ONE live sporting event. For example, an upcoming game between the Los Angeles Lakers and the Boston Celtics would qualify as a Showdown contest.
  4. All Showdown decks feature 18 randomly selected athletes from their upcoming live event. Each athlete appears in the deck five times for a total of 90 different cards.
  5. Formats--There are two formats for Showdown contests: Hold 'Em and Omaha.
  6. Payouts--Only the winner is paid in Showdown contests.
  7. Rake Fees--Rake Fees are 5% of the entry fees for the contest.
  8. Top Scores—The top 10 SINGLE CONTEST SCORES for the day will share 5% of ALL Showdown entry fees played that day.
  9. Money Breakdown for Showdown Daily Top 10—1st place=33% of the pot 2nd Place = 25% 3rd Place = 13% 4th Place = 9% 5th Place=6% 6th Place =5% 7th Place=4% 8th Place=3% 9th Place = 2%.
  10. Game Play—Rules and Scoring are exactly the same as a standard Hold 'Em or Omaha contest found in the Cash Games Lobby—with one notable exception. Athletes can appear multiple times in the same game. The hand you submit can have the same athlete appearing 2, 3, 4 or even 5 times! If you have Tom Brady 3X in your hand, his upcoming live event will score him 3X for you.
  11. Color Bonus—The color bonus is the same as for all Hold 'Em and Omaha contests and awards points in the following manner for matching colors: 1 pair= 4 pts 2 pairs = 8 pts 3 of a Kind= 12 pts Straight = 16 pts Full House = 20 pts 4 of a Kind = 24 pts 5 of a Kind = 28 pts.
  12. Matching Bonus—There is no teammates bonus. Instead, there is a MATCHING BONUS. Each time the same athlete is duplicated in a hand, the player receives a matching bonus. The matching bonus awards points in the following manner for matches: 1 pair= 8 pts 2 pairs = 16 pts 3 of a Kind= 24 pts Full House = 32 pts 4 of a Kind = 40 pts 5 of a Kind = 48 pts.
  13. Since golf events run for more than one day, they become eligible for the Showdown Daily Top 10 on the last day of the tournament.